Hugh Hefner’s Ex-Girlfriend Says He Saved Her Life By Curing Her Bulimia

Hugh Hefner’s Ex-Girlfriend

He Saved Me

By Curing My Bulimia

10/4/2017 12:30 AM PDT

EXCLUSIVE

Hugh Hefner didn’t just sexy up the women in Playboy, he also saved their lives, according to ex-girlfriend Cristal Camden … who credits Hef with curing her bulimia.

Cristal dated Hef for about a year after they met in 2003. She was bulimic at the time, but kept her illness a secret. She eventually moved into the Bunny House across from the Playboy Mansion and word got around about her illness.

Hef confronted Cristal about her eating disorder during one of his movie nights.

From the way Cristal describes Hef’s intervention, you can tell it made a huge impact on her life. She says she went to treatment for 8 months before returning to the House all on Hef’s dime.

She’s had it under control ever since, and doesn’t think she’d be around had Hef not intervened.

Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Sued, Patron Says Masturbation Ain’t His Thing

Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Sued

I Didn’t Choke the Chicken in Your Pool!

10/4/2017 12:20 AM PDT

EXCLUSIVE

Six Flags Hurricane Harbor accused a parkgoer of not being the master of his domain in its swimming pool and it was embarrassing as hell … so he says in a new lawsuit.

Eric Anthony Guinea is suing the theme park for discrimination and emotional distress after it hurled the allegation back in June … claiming he masturbated in front of kids in the pool.

In docs, obtained by TMZ, Guinea says a security guard ordered him out of the pool, telling him staff saw him pleasure himself in the pool next to little kids.

Guinea denied it … saying he was playing with a rubber band he found in the pool while watching his 5-year-old daughter. Guinea says another security guard had the audacity to ask if he was a registered sex offender … before laughing it off and then telling him to enjoy his day.

Guinea said the ordeal was humiliating, made all the worse because he says he was singled out since he’s a 370-pound man adorned with tattoos and keloids all over his body.

We’ve reached out to Six Flags, so far no word back.

Jack Beaton Died on His Wedding Anniversary Shielding His Wife From Bullets During Las Vegas Shooting

Jack and Laurie Beaton from Bakersfield, California, were celebrating their 23rd wedding anniversary when bullets rained down at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas on Sunday.

At 7:46 pm on Sunday night, Jack, 54, shared a Facebook photo of his wife and their friends smiling and drinking beers while enjoying the last day of the country music festivities.

Then, less than two hours later, terror ensued.

The pair initially mistook the gunfire for fireworks until a bullet brushed by Laurie’s shoulder.

“I’ve never experienced gunshots but when I felt air go right past my arm I told my husband, ‘I don’t think that’s fireworks,’” she told the Associated Press.

As they threw themselves to the ground, Jack lay his body on top of Laurie’s to shield her from the bullets. “He told me, ‘Get down, get down, get down,’ ” she said.

“He told me, ‘I love you, Laurie’ and his arms were around me and his body just went heavy on me.” It would be his last words to his love of almost three decades as Laurie quickly realized that her husband was shot.

“I screamed his name and he wasn’t answering me, there was a lot of blood,” she said, remembering how a nurse and an EMT instructed to put Jack on his side as she heard her husband struggling to breathe.

WATCH: 58 Killed, 515 Injured at Jason Aldean’s Las Vegas Concert — Deadliest Mass Shooting in U.S. History

Laurie refused to leave her husband’s side but after the second round of gunshots rang out, friends and rescue workers urged her to run to safety.

When the lights came on, Laurie returned to where her husband was she was not concerned at first when he was not still there.

“He had been moved so we were optimistic that he’d received help,” she said of friends telling her how Jack had been removed from the grounds.

With this belief, Jack’s family called for prayers for the 54-year-old construction worker.

“If every1 could please pray for my dad and every1 else at the rout 91 he jumped in front of my mom and got shot. I love you dad #atruehero,” the couple’s son, Jake, tweeted on Sunday.

Following multiple calls to various Las Vegas hospitals, Laurie filed a missing persons report early Monday. The coroner’s office told her that afternoon that her husband was among the 58 casualties.

“Lost my best friend. I love you so much more then you could ever imagine. Please watch over our family. You will forever be remembered as our hero! #atruehero,” son Jake wrote shortly afterwards on Facebook with photos of his late father.

Jack and Laurie, who met through friends during Laurie’s senior year of high school, dated for four years before they got married in 1994, the same year Laurie graduated from the University of California, Irvine.

Laurie told the AP that she wanted people to know how Jack had protected her, just as he always had done.

“I knew every day that he would protect me and take care of me and love me unconditionally, and what he did is no surprise to me, and he is my hero,” she said.

“They adored one another. She truly lost her soulmate,” Lauraine Cook, Laurie’s mother, told the Los Angeles Times. “It’s a greater loss obviously for the wife and the children. She’s my baby, an only baby, and we would do anything we could for her and for Jack. Not having another child or a son, he became more like a son to us.”

On Tuesday morning, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (CA-23) paid tribute to Jack during a press conference.

“Jack Beaton, is a father of two and he was celebrating his 23rd wedding anniversary with his wife. When the shots rang out, he jumped in front of his wife and he gave the ultimate sacrifice for the one he loved,” McCarthy said.

How to help

Friends and family are asked to report missing people believed to be connected to the shooting using the hotline 1-800-536-9488.

Anyone with photo or video evidence of the shooting is asked to call 1-800-CALL-FBI.

A victims’ fund has been started on GoFundMe by Steve Sisolak, the Clark County, Nevada, commission chair. Other groups providing relief include the local chapter of the American Red Cross and the National Compassion Fund.

Brooke Shields Reveals the Cringeworthy Pickup Line President Trump Used to Try to Score Himself a Date

Brooke Shields once rejected President Donald Trump after he used a cheesy pickup line on her.

The actress, 52, recounted denying Trump a date nearly two decades ago during her appearance on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen Tuesday.

“I was on location doing a movie and he called me right after he gotten a divorce,” Shields told Cohen.

“And he said, ‘I really think we should date because you’re America’s sweetheart and I’m America’s richest man and the people would love it,” Shields said, adding that it was after Trump legally separated from second wife, Marla Maples.

After splitting in 1996, Maples and Trump’s divorce was finalized in 1999.

RELATED GALLERY: 8 Famous Women Who Turned Down Donald Trump’s (Both Real and Imagined) Romantic Passes

http://people.com/
The LIFE Picture Collection/Getty

“I have a boyfriend, he’s not going to be happy about it,” Shields recalled telling Trump about why she couldn’t go out with him.

Shields isn’t the first celebrity to turn down Trump (romantically).

Actresses Candice Bergen and Emma Thompson have spoken out about their encounters with the real estate mogul.

Last October, Salma Hayek claimed she said no to Donald Trump, and as a result he planted a tabloid story about her supposedly calling her “too short.”

Qor to Launch Women’s Wear

After three years honing its collection within the men’s wear arena, Qor is now taking the plunge into women’s.
The California-based e-commerce brand that counts Mickey Drexler among its investors, launched in 2014 with a line of “everyday active” men’s wear intended to perform at both the gym and the office.
Its founder and chief executive officer is Joe Teno, the former ceo of Athleta, which was sold to Gap Inc. for $150 million in 2008. Teno’s chief merchandising officer is Kelly Cooper, who had been Athleta’s vice president of merchandise, design and product development and the others on the team are also Athleta veterans.
“We started to design and build this 12 months ago,” Teno said of the women’s line. The initial collection encompasses 22 pieces and includes long and short-sleeve tops and tanks, dresses, a blazer, sweaters and a selection of tights. Additional styles will be added for spring.
“They’re all designed to mix and match so it gives the impression that there’s more than there is,” he said.
The women’s had a soft launch on the Qor web site in mid-September and Teno said that while it’s still too early to get a full read on the collection, “we have orders for

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More…

Cyndi Lauper’s Next Gig: Apparel, Jewelry and Shoes for HSN

Cyndi Lauper still just wants to have fun.
The singer, songwriter and actress has inked a deal with HSN Inc., under which she’ll design women’s apparel, jewelry and footwear. She will launch A Touch of Cyn during a two-hour special during The List on Oct. 26.
“Honestly, I was approached all through the Eighties to do a line,” said the 64-year-old Lauper in a telephone interview. She said her uncle was a successful pattern maker on Seventh Avenue and she went to the High School of Fashion Industries “but flunked out.”
“I have dealt with clothes all of my life. I love fashion and this line is a nod to my favorite century of fashion — the 20th century,” said Lauper, whose 1983 version of “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” was her breakthrough hit.
Simply put, Lauper said she wanted to do something with HSN for women “who are forgotten.” She wants to design clothing that accentuates women’s good points and minimizes the bad.  “These women are left out of couture,” she said, adding that this customer loves clothes, but there’s nothing out there that makes them feel elegant.
Lauper’s 11-piece apparel collection is available in a classic color palette including red, white, black, and ivory,

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More…

Christian Louboutin May Not Be Completely Sure Who Cardi B Is but He Loves Her Reference of His ‘Red Bottoms’

Christian Louboutin‘s red-soled shoes have made an indelible influence on the music business, and his latest influence was on “Bodak Yellow” rapper Cardi B.

The 24-year-old, who became the first solo female rapper to top the singles chart in 19 years, pays homage to the designer with lyrics: “These expensive, these is red bottoms/ These is bloody shoes/ Hit the store, I can get ’em both/
I don’t wanna choose.”

Though Louboutin, 54, admitted that he is not that familiar with Cardi B, he told The New York Times, he appreciated her musical shout-out.

“She has the hair like that? She’s a rapper? This ‘Yellow’ song?” the designer said while mimicking Cardi B’s bob hairstyle with his hands when asked about the hitmaker. “I don’t know much more than that, to be honest,” he added, confessing that he’s “not a big rap person.”

RELATED LINK: Taylor Swift Congratulates Cardi B on No. 1 Hit by Sending Her Flowers: ‘She’s Such a Sweetheart’

Louboutin also shared that he would like to meet the singer — who went from stripper to social media star to music’s number 1 — in the future as he shared that music references like hers are fitting, especially because of how he got his big break.

“In a way, it comes back to some of my origins,” he said. “The first shoes I ever designed were for showgirls, people on stage. Showgirls have a kind of attitude—they’re driving forces.”

The rapper — whose real name is Belcalis Almanzar — got her first pair of “red bottoms” for a 19th birthday from an admirer at the strip club she worked in. Now she buys her own.

So just how big of a Louboutin fan is Cardi B?

“She has to have over 90 pairs. She usually buys a pair or two every couple of weeks,” her stylist Kollin Carter said to Billboard in late September. “Before ‘Bodak’ blew up, she wore red bottoms because that’s what it means to make it in the Bronx. It’s a status symbol that the masses can relate to; everyday girls work hard and save up their money to have that shoe. Cardi did the same.”

 

Louis Vuitton Sends Stranger Things T-shirt Down Its Runway At Paris Fashion Week

There’s nothing Strange about this Louis Vuitton moment.

Looks like the fashion house’s creative director, Nicolas Ghesquière, is just as excited about Stranger Things’ second season as fans are.

The Netflix program had its runway debut as part of Vuitton’s Spring 2018 show held inside The Louvre on Tuesday during Paris Fashion Week.

A model strutted down the runway wearing a vintage-inspired T-shirt with the faces of stars Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, and Finn Wolfhard ahead of the show’s sophomore season premiere.

The black tee, which was missing actress Millie Bobby Brown, was layered over a pink poet blouse and color coordinated sheer pink pants.

RELATED GALLERY: Fashion Week Jets to Paris! See All the Can’t-Miss Moments

Sitting front-row at the show were Alicia Vikander, Cate Blanchett, Jennifer Connelly, Julianne Moore, Ruth Negga, and Michelle Williams as well as Jaden Smith, who performed with his famous father Will Smith the night before at the new Louis Vuitton Maison at Place Vendome.

Fans and followers of Ghesquiére, 46, have come to know the designer’s deep love for Stranger Things as he previously teased a collaboration in September 2016.

“Such a fun day and exciting project coming up thanks to all of you guys,” he captioned a selfie with the cast.

Looking for more style content? Click here to subscribe to the PeopleStyle Newsletter for amazing shopping discounts, can’t-live-without beauty products and more.

“I met the kids last season, and we had a very good time. And so we spoke and we thought it was very funny, maybe, to do a little citation of the series that is coming out soon in the show,” Ghesquiére told Vogue after the show.

“It’s always great to have a little accident like that in the styling, like if the girl has kept her T-shirt from backstage in a way, and so Stranger Things … I think it was one of the most wanted clothes backstage by the girls.”

Also, that same day, Matarazzo shared a new teaser from the upcoming season on Instagram.

Stranger Things season 2 premieres Oct. 27 on Netflix.

“I Did Not Have a Heart Attack”

Steven Tyler is setting the record straight.

Last month, Aerosmith canceled the final four shows of their South American tour, saying that Tyler was “seeking immediate care” after his doctors advised him that he could not continue to travel and perform.

Rumors soon spread about the 69-year-old singer’s health, with many people on social media speculating that he had either had a heart attack or a seizure.

But the singer shared a statement on Aerosmith’s website on Monday, saying that the rumors are untrue. He had earlier posted the statement on Twitter.

“It breaks my heart to have left this tour early,” he writes. “The band has never played better. Just watch the 100,000 people at Rock in Rio.”

“I give you all an A+ for creative speculations,” he continues, “but I certainly did not have a heart attack or a seizure (unless Joe Perry is taking a rippin’ lead.) Sorry to have cut the tour short, but I had to have a procedure that only my doc in the states could perform.”

“We’ve been to Tel Aviv, to Russia, to Rio, and all the in between,” he concluded. “I guess it’s true what they say…’that life’s a pisser when eu’re a peein’”

http://people.com/

While the statement didn’t clarify the nature of Tyler’s condition, a previous statement said that Tyler “is expected to make a full recovery. With proper rest and treatment he will be back on his feet soon rocking the world.”

The rock star also included his own comments in the previous statement, writing,  “I am not in a life-threatening condition, but I need to deal with this right away, and get some rest and medical care immediately in order to sustain and maintain my future performances. I promise I’ll be back… unfortunately, health does not wait and it’s something even I can’t schedule around our shows… As they say, ‘We humans make plans, and God laughs…..’”

Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Pregnant Hilarie Burton’s Best Moments

He’s the Lucas to her Peyton. Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Hilarie Burton are expecting their second child together, and Us Weekly looks back at the couple’s sweetest moments in celebration of the news.

Burton’s One Tree Hill costar Barbara Alyn Woods revealed the 35-year-old’s pregnancy exclusively to Us Weekly at the 2017 Emmy Awards in L.A. last month and then Morgan, 51, accidentally shared the baby’s gender during a Supernatural convention in New Jersey in late September. A fan captured a photo of the surprised actor soon after he realized that he “spilled the little girl beans.”

The pair, who are also parents to son Augustus, 7, began dating in 2009. “Their relationship moved really quickly,” a source told Us Weekly at the time.

Scroll through the pictures below to relive Burton and Morgan’s cutest moments!